Shape 404 is a digital product company.
We design and develop digital products, websites and mobile apps from concept and research stage, through design, UX and development, to the content and growth. We work for the largest Croatian and international companies. Our clients include McDonald’s, Adidas, Hrvatski Telekom, Erste Bank, Croatia Osiguranje, Valamar, Atlantic Group and many more.
Shape is not a factory. We are architects, designers, and engineers that create products for companies that their users actually need. Our leaders are experts with years of experience, ready to listen and take care of professional growth and development of our colleagues. They sit next to you every day and do the same work. Our culture is human. We work hard, do good stuff, and have a life.
As QA engineer you will be working on testing of our web and mobile applications while also being involved in all development phases, from specifications to final product. Besides that, you will have the opportunity to participate in client meetings with the aim to define quality standards for each project in specific, and to coordinate on a daily basis with the project team in order to align quality assurance with the rest of the development process.
When you join us, your main focus will be:
- Coordinating all QA manual and automated activities (where eligable) for different projects, both web and native mobile products
- Clearly defining upfront testing plans, metrics, and acceptance criteria for each project (in coordination with clients)
- Writing complete test cases for your dedicated projects
- Execute tests after development
- Reporting bugs and issues to internal design, frontend, backend, iOS, and Android teams using Jira
- Participating in regular sit-downs with the team to identify risks and improvements throughout life of project
- Adhering to project schedules and proactively reporting progress to meet the deadlines
- Having the freedom to learn new QA technologies and frameworks
- Participating in internal QA department workshops, educations, and weekly syncs
You belong with us if you have:
- 3+ years of software testing, quality assurance, or relatable experience in the informatics space
- Experience in testing and bug reporting of web and/or native mobile applications
- Experience in end to end testing life cycle, with a good understanding of different testing methodologies
- Good time and stress management skills
- Strong focus and willingness for context switching
- Excellent and precise attention to details
- Proactivity in everyday work
- Positive and teamwork-oriented energy
- Kind and honest communication
- Willingness to communicate in English
Why our people chose us:
- Personal development: You will have the opportunity to work with the biggest companies, while learning from the best experts in the market. We invest heavily in the learning and development: mentorship programs, English classes, external and internal trainings, workshops and conferences.
- Environment: We extremely cherish teamwork. You will find a relaxed working environment and someone to give you a hand if you need it. If you want, you can even bring your dog to keep you company.
- Perks: Our people happiness is important to us. That's why we offer fun team buildings, Friday after work hangouts with beer, referral reward and many more. We encourage a healthy lifestyle - you can expect sport activities and prize if you run your first half marathon.
SHAPE 404 is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of age, sex, disability, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation or marital status.