Shape 404 is a digital product company.
We design and develop digital products, websites and mobile apps from concept and research stage, through design, UX and development, to the content and growth. We work for the largest Croatian and international companies. Our clients include McDonald’s, Adidas, Hrvatski Telekom, Erste Bank, Croatia Osiguranje, Valamar, Atlantic Group and many more.
Shape is not a factory. We are architects, designers, and engineers that create products for companies that their users actually need. Our leaders are experts with years of experience, ready to listen and take care of professional growth and development of our colleagues. They sit next to you every day and do the same work. Our culture is human. We work hard, do good stuff, and have a life.
As our Senior Designer, you will be a part of our very talented design team. You will analyse our clients’ business requirements and translate them into high level detailed moodboards, mockups, and prototypes. Identifying user experience problems and designing modern, clear interfaces is part of your everyday mission.
When you join us, your main focus will be:
- Designing whatever needs your fine skill and experience to be successfully solved, for web and native mobile. Typically product or e-commerce
- Understanding the client, their goals, their quirks. It's all part of a project's success or failure
- Realize when something is not great and adjust course to deliver the best possible solution. In timeframes
- Work for the success of the client
- Proactively suggest solutions when the initial brief has holes
- Proactively speak with the client to find out how stuff works
- Understand the users and the customers in every way possible
- Translate everything you learned into clever experience and interface solutions
- Create design systems if it makes sense. Or don't if it doesn't solve a thing
- Be keen for what the others in your team are doing
You belong with us if you have:
- 5+ years of experience in web or mobile UX/UI design
- Deep understanding of mobile and web technologies, beyond design
- Perfectionist-level attention to detail, without losing sense of the scope
- Passion for high quality design
- Positive and teamwork-oriented energy
- Excellent professional communication skills
- Excellent knowledge in written and spoken English
Why our people chose us:
- Personal development: You will have the opportunity to work with the biggest companies, while learning from the best experts in the market. We invest heavily in the learning and development: mentorship programs, English classes, external and internal trainings, workshops and conferences.
- Environment: We extremely cherish teamwork. You will find a relaxed working environment and someone to give you a hand if you need it. If you want, you can even bring your dog to keep you company.
- Perks: Our people happiness is important to us. That's why we offer fun team buildings, Friday after work hangouts with beer, referral reward and many more. We encourage a healthy lifestyle - you can expect sport activities and prize if you run your first half marathon.
SHAPE 404 is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of age, sex, disability, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation or marital status.