Shape 404 is a digital product design and development company.
We design and develop digital products, websites, and mobile apps from concept, to UX and architecture design, to development, to release. We partner with the largest Croatian and international companies. Our clients include Hrvatski Telekom, Erste Bank, Croatia Osiguranje, Valamar, Greyp, Nanobit, Atlantic Group and many more.
Shape is not a factory. We are architects, designers, and engineers that create meaningful products. Our leaders are experts with over a decade of experience, ready to listen and support you on your professional growth by being available mentors. Our culture is human. We work hard, do good stuff, and promote a well-balanced life.
As our QA Automation Engineer you will be responsible for designing, writing, and executing automated tests for a large native mobile application and an independent backend middleware system, using Appium. Besides that, you will be deeply involved in all phases of the project lifecycle, from discovery to design to development. You will be directly in contact with the client and our all development teams (including 3rd parties), advocating for quality standards in each specific feature and stage.
When you join us, your main focus will be:
- Designing automated test frameworks, each for a large native mobile app (Android and iOS) and a backend middleware system
- Writing, executing, and maintaining automated tests in Appium
- Regularly correcting test cases, in the event of feature changes or errors in the code itself
- Writing QA documentation, for example test scenarios and case descriptions
- Reporting bugs reports accurately and structurally in Jira to project managers, designers, and developers
- Realigning QA timeline and adjusting your own testing schedule when delays in development
- Actively participate in project kickoffs, syncs, and project ceremonies to constantly be informed of project status’s
- Planning and schedule test phases, keeping everyone aware of the current QA status
- Ensuring quality standards are met or exceeded for all projects
- Adhering to project schedules and proactively report progress to meet challenging deadlines
You belong with us if you have:
- Experience creating and writing automated tests for native mobile apps
- Technical knowledge of programming languages, for example GoLang or Python
- Good ability to apply time management and organizational skills when plans don't go as planned
- Obsession of details
- Love for investigation, details, and defect-finding
- Independent and self starting way of working
- Clear and honest communication skills
Why our people chose us:
- Personal development: You will have the opportunity to work with the biggest companies, while learning from the best experts in the market. We invest heavily in the learning and development: mentorship programs, English classes, external and internal trainings, workshops and conferences.
- Environment: We extremely cherish teamwork. You will find a relaxed working environment and someone to give you a hand if you need it. If you want, you can even bring your dog to keep you company.
- Perks: Our people happiness is important to us. That's why we offer fun team buildings, Friday after work hangouts with beer, referral reward and many more. We encourage a healthy lifestyle - you can expect sport activities and prize if you run your first half marathon.
SHAPE 404 is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of age, sex, disability, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation or marital status.